Thursday, August 12, 2010

Have You Been Sinful Yet?




If your a girly girl like me then your all about some nail polish.  I used to Love buying OPI collections but looking back i never used even close to 3/4 of the bottle i payed like $8-9 a piece for. Well i found the solution to feed my polish addiction without breaking my bank account. The brand is called Sinful Colors and so far I've only found it at Walgreens.  Now with that said the cost is $1.99 each. I would compare the pigment of SOME to that of opi and china glaze BUT not all them are really pigmented. But for the price im willing to put on two coats of some colors. (mostly glittery or shimmery colors)



"Dream on #113" (the purple color)




"Black on black #103" && "Snow me white #101"





"Dream on #113" "Snow me white #101" "Neon melon #56"



                                                                   -xoxox brandi-

No comments:

Post a Comment