Friday, May 10, 2013

DIY Birthday Week 2!

We're about 6 weeks away!

As promised I will show you one of the projects we have started/finished.


I'm not really sure what to call it BUT it's like a flower pot of candy?! lol here's one of the pics I took of her to use around her birthday....let's get to it!




What You Need:

-Flower Pot
-Acrylic Paint
-Foam Brushes
-Foam Sphere or Half Sphere
-Bag of Dum Dum lollipops
-Hot Glue Gun/or some kind of glue
*cat is optional lol*



Step 1:
Paint the flower pot. My flower pot is like metal(ish) so when I painted it, It gave it a rustic look (:


Step 2:
Glue the foam onto/into the flower pot. 
*Be advised,The hot glue WILL melt the foam lol but if you let it cool a few seconds before you stick it down it will hold*

Step 3:
Stick the lollipops into the foam (: I found it around the top part the sticks were hitting each other inside the foam and they wouldn't go all the way in....I broke the sticks off halfway and they fit in perfectly!


Keep Going.........

&&&&&&&


Ta-Dah!!! You have a beautiful lollipop flower pot thing!
These will be used as center pieces on the table.





-xoxox brandi-

No comments:

Post a Comment