What is a belly band? It's a stretchable band that goes over your pre-pregnancy pants that no longer button. It hides the fact that they longer button and looks like a layered shirt. These normally run anywhere from $20-$60 but by using this code you can get 2 for free and PAY ONLY FOR SHIPPING. which is $13. c'mon $13 for 2? That's a steal!
https://www.bellybuttonband.com/ use code: RAINBOWBABY1
Happy Shopping & Congratulations, -xoxox brandi-
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Saturday, February 1, 2014
1.) Using a harsh cleaning regimen...
- Too much cleaning will cause a rebound effect, Your skin carries good and bad bacteria. You don't want to kill good bacteria which is caused by harsh cleaning regimens and products.
- When finding the right products for your skin care routine look for gentle, fragrance-free, & alcohol free.
- Cold Climates, wind, dry air, and climate changes are some of the things that will pull moisture from your skin. This leaves it dry, flaky, and itchy will can result in cracking of the skin.
- Try to moisturize your skin within 10 minutes after showering. Also water temperature that are too hot cause more skin damage than you may realize so keep it lukewarm every now and then.
- Instead of packing on moisturizers to your face try using a humidifier while you sleep. Since your skin mostly repairs and replenishes overnight using a humidifier will help keep moisture without clogging your pores and causing cell congestion.
- Picking at them will cause damage to your follicle wall, spread bacteria, as well as could cause scarring.
- This traps dirt, oil, and clogs pores. Certain ingredients will also impede cell regeneration which mostly happens during sleep.
- Smoking inhibits production of collagen which helps keep skin smooth and elastic. Smoking also constricts blood vessels near the surface of the skin. Without collagen and oxygen your skin will gain wrinkles, a dull grey appearance, and a leathery look and feel.
- Sun damages skin DNA, collagen, and depletes the outer layer of skin of essential nutrients. UV radiation results in wrinkles, dark spots, early aging, discoloration, and various skin cancers.
- Use makeup and sunscreen that UVA & UVB rays.
- The higher the SPF(sun protection factor) the higher percent of UVB rays are blocked.
- Many actually cause acne. Use products with zinc & titanium which will protect without clogging pores.
- Try to avoid as much food as you can that doesn't contain "good fat".
- Eating food such as avocados which contain Essential fatty acids will not only help cell turnover but help give you that 'glowing skin' look.
- They don't call it beauty sleep for nothing. Your skin repairs itself overnight. This happens with different stages. Your complexion will surely show it when you lack sleep.